BRANCHES CHURCH - STUDENT PASTOR
The Ministry Mechanics are excited to partner with Branches Church to fill an available Student Pastor position. Branches Church is a dynamic and thriving church in Northeast Cincinnati, Ohio. They are progressive and are doing have an incredible team and culture. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced student ministry leader. Think you may be the right person for the job? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Bachelor’s degree. Master of Divinity degree preferred.
• Understanding of and willingness to serve within the doctrinal commitments of the church.
• At least 3years experience ministering to students and shepherding student ministry volunteers.
• Strong ability to lead people of varying ethnicities, socio-economic levels, and generations.
• A desire to teach and mentor students in biblical truth.
• Ability to pass a background check.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, conflict management skills, and computer skills.
• A growing Christian faith and character.
• A commitment to the mission of the church.
• A calling to pastoral ministry.
• A lifestyle congruent with the biblical requirements for leaders (1 Tim. 3:1-13; 2 Tim. 2; Titus 1:5-9).
Here is some video from Branches Church to help you get an idea for what you'll experience at a weekend service.